– Social media is going to be flooded with beautiful posts come May 27
– Parents all over the world are going to celebrate their children and make them feel special
– Celebrities with kids are also not going to take a back seat in the celebration of Children’s Day
– Legit.ng has compiled a list of famous superstars and what their kids look like in recent times
Every year, May 27, parents all over the world get to celebrate their kids and make them feel special on a day that has been tagged Children’s Day.
Fathers, mothers, uncles among others will flood their respective social media pages with heartwarming posts dedicated to the kids in their lives.
Some may even decide to make the day extra special and take their children out on a fun date.
Interestingly, celebrities are usually not left out of the equation. In fact, the special day is always an opportunity for fans to see the children of superstars who like to keep prying eyes away from their family.
In light of the celebration ahead, Legit.ng has compiled a list of top celebrities and what their children look like in recent times. Check them out below:
1. Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani and her son Tenor
2. Mercy Aigbe and Michelle
3. Iyabo Ojo and her two kids Festus and Priscilla
4. Davido and his first child Imade
5. Wizkid and his son Zion
6. Mercy Johnson and her four kids
7. Kolawole Ajeyemi and son Ire
8. Tiwa Savage and son Jamil
Mercy Johnson, Davido and 4 other celebrities who have thrown lavish birthday parties for their kids this year
9. Omoni Oboli and her boys
10. Olamide and his son
11. Chioma and her son Ifeanyi
12. Kanayo O. Kanayo and his daughter
13. Regina Askia and her daughter
14. 2baba and daughter
15. Singer Base one and son
The doting dad disclosed that the young lady clocked the age of 15. Fans and colleagues in the movie industry joined him in wishing the celebrant well.